Our Home Away from Home!

Our Home Away from Home!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Let Me Show You Hardin Ridge "MY" Way!

When we were working the gate on Sat morning I had a thought as I was looking at the camping board where we write down names on each site. We have several sites full so I told Art I was going to devote this blog to camp sites. I think they are so much easier to tell how they will look if an RV is already in them. That way you can judge the size and the way the site handles the RV that is in there. As you can see from the photos below many of the sites are very large, and have tons of privacy. If you love trees and big secluded sites, Hardin Ridge is your campground.   So here we go........
Site in Holland Loop, no one across from you here.
Tents in Holland Loop.
Pop Up in Blue Gill Loop.
This big fifth wheel has plenty of room for a truck, boat, extra vehicle, and a huge picnic area
Tents now days come in all kinds of shapes and sizes.  Interesting.
This is one of my favorite sites in the park. There is a pond behind it & deer come to drink.
Nice secluded site for relaxing, reading, napping....
There is no one on either side of you here, LOTS of privacy.
This is a campground host site on White Oak Loop.

This is a campground host site on Pine Loop.
Look at the large wooded area on your ride side, lots of privacy.
There are all kinds of shapes and sizes of campers in the park.
Campground host site on Pine Loop.
Neat picture of a tent on Southern Point Loop, in one of the walk in sites.
Another beautiful tent site on Southern Point Loop.
This one is a walk in site on Southern Point also. What I mean by walk in is, you park your car on the road and carry your supplies back to the site secluded in the woods. So you are not on the road front.
As you can see the sites are big enough for this 40 foot motor home.
And last....our site from down the hill in the next site. Beautiful trees.
Hope you enjoyed this walk through the campground. I enjoyed showing it to you. I am so thankful we found this place for the peace and tranquility here is awesome. So from Hardin Ridge we send hugs and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them, they make me feel
like I get to know each of you personally. Please keep them coming.......