Our Home Away from Home!

Our Home Away from Home!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'm Back...."Barely"....

I don't know if I have been missed but I am back....sorta!  Sick, sick, sick.  The other day I was ready to go to the hospital to either get me well or let me die.  No, I'm not kidding I felt that way. There have been a number of things going on but now I am now down to this....


Hannah was going to Walmart and asked if I needed anything.  PUFFS, I NEED PUFFS!  I don't care if they cost a small fortune more than regular tissues, my nose cannot handle any more roughness. . And my Mentholatum, gotta have that for my nose too.  So here is my new box of Puffs.

I was able to get a couple of good sunset pictures from behind our house before I took ill. The colors are fabulous.  This is about all I can handle. My voice is slowly returning but my strength is not. Seems like it takes longer to return the older we get.  You know I am amazed how strong our bodies actually are to be as sick as we can be and survive. Guess in older times people didn't.  Medicine, medical care, and vaccines have sure improved our overall health in many ways. Although in my case, medication was what started all this....a very bad reaction.  Next time I will be ALOT MORE CAUTIOUS!!!!

I leave you with another sunset. Best wishes to all out there. Be safe and be ''healthy''.


Isn't this beautiful?  Look at those colors. 

8 comments:

  1. I did miss you. And now I know why you were missing. I hope and pray you are back to your old self real soon. Take care of your self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. Hope you are feeling back to normal real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been going through that at our house too, first Donna then me and now Donna again, wore out the flapper valve on the toilet in our room so I had to fix that sick or not.Hope you guys are all getting better, be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been lucky so far and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Sure hope you're feeling a whole lot better this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you've been so sick - what a bummer. Good that you are on the mend, even if slowly. We don't appreciate our good health until we're sick, do we? I hope you are back to normal soon so you can enjoy all the Christmas things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, Tammy!

    Campground hosting was something I wanted to do as well, and it was very different from what I expected. I have also worked for BLM as check in host. That suits me better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them, they make me feel
like I get to know each of you personally. Please keep them coming.......