Our Home Away from Home!

Our Home Away from Home!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Home Made Bubble Soution Recipe....

This post is only going to be a recipe for home made bubble solution. I had a couple of people that commented that they would like the recipe so I asked Vicki and Karl, who made it and this is what she shared.

6 cups water (distilled) Unless you have very very soft water.
1 cup Dawn Ultra dish washing detergent.  She said Dawn is the best. Not to use Ajax, or an off store brand as they are not concentrated enough to make the bubbles stay together.
2 Tablespoons of Glycerin

Vickie said to make it at least 24 hours ahead of when you want to use it. And to be very gentle when mixing the ingredients together.  You can scrap off any foam that appears on the top. 

She said the temperature outside and the humidity will effect how well the bubbles hold together. Since the day of Smokey's party was so humid they had to add a little of store bought bubble solution to get it to hold together.

For those of you who liked the bubble in the bubble picture Vickie said to make sure everything stays wet with the bubble solution or they will pop and not work.

Good luck to any who try it I hope it works and you have loads of fun.  Let me know if you do would love to hear from you.

Take care.

2 comments:

  1. You should see how my partner Wesley Virgin's tale launches with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the same secrets lots of famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps this thought has even occurred IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while driving an unlicensed, trash bucket of a car without a license and with $3.20 on his debit card.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with going through life check to check! When will I finally make it?"

    You've taken part in those thoughts, ain't it right?

    Your very own success story is going to be written. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

    ReplyDelete





  2. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere, after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover comes back to me, indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours, my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again, 3 months later we got engaged and married, if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me, his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346












































































































































































    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matuganan si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sakin ng mas masg 48 now, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email:
    AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them, they make me feel
like I get to know each of you personally. Please keep them coming.......